Journey Through Infinity
April 18, 2024, 06:10:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kyaksa here and that's about it

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyaksa here and that's about it  (Read 956 times)
Kyaksa
A new hero, a new legend

« on: August 13, 2010, 01:14:58 pm »

Anyway this place is dead at the moment... But I will come here anyhow hoping one day people will see the epicness of Touhou Fantasy XD

But I suggest Xomic... should publisizes at Shrinemaiden.org... since that's the powerhouse of showing epic stuff that is epic (OR completely noobish stuff but still... there's time XD).

Anyway I'm a writer at heart... not yet what you call a decent writer... Grammer is somewhat a fail, spelling is only saved by Word and well... I do poetry but most of them are Frederica Bernkastel style (I use to do free style... but at the moment I haven't done much).

Anyway I have a Youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/Kyaksa And I will be taking ANY request for music (ZUN, Ryukishi's stuff or anything) if it's in another languege I need the Romaji lyrics and English translations before I even think of doing it.

I will only do AMVs of Higurashi (Maybe... Umineko...) At the moment and G(ames)MVs of FF7CC/FFX(NOT X-2 I rather die)/Drakengard and I'll update my "Intro Me" If I got a new Anime I may make a AMV out of... but of course you can suggest an anime I could watch and make an AMV out of.

Has anyone here ever played the VN of Higurashi? if they haven't they should... Because DEEN truly does Eefing suck like what they did to Umineko.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 01:25:52 pm by Kyaksa » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum