Journey Through Infinity
April 18, 2024, 06:40:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Official Super Robot Wars topic

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Super Robot Wars topic  (Read 2112 times)
Rdogg
Bikers of homey going to fark you up!
King of Knights
A new hero, a new legend

Avater by Crazy koopa

« on: June 17, 2009, 05:23:54 am »

For those of you that don't know what SRW is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars anyway just talk about upcoming games your favorite ones or Trombe hi jacking.
Report Spam   Logged

sig by crazy koopa

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Copy-Delk
Destroyer of worlds

I can change colors too!

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:27:48 am »

Daizengar(Dygenguard) or Thrudgelmir?
Report Spam   Logged

Altes Eisen
God Emperor
Destroyer of worlds

Time To Test Your Luck! (Now with EXTRA flavor!)

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 10:04:51 am »

Daizengar(Dygenguard) or Thrudgelmir?

They are both too EPIC to choose one.
So i counter ask: Alteisen or Nacht?

On-Topic: Meh two games are actually coming:
1) A SRW like game with ONLY gundam mechs;they basically picked SRW@3/Z design for most of'em in a collage attempt to gain more money.(phail)
2)The one produced for that gimmick of the Wii; no interesting series announced for now (maybe just Neo-Getter); and "A revolutionary system that will fully use the Wii-mote" == GREAT PHAIL-ZINGA(or ZINGER if you like more)!
Gimme back my OLD gamepad ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Copy-Delk
Destroyer of worlds

I can change colors too!

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 02:41:26 am »

Alteisen or Nacht huh...I pick the Wildburger! uhh the Alteisen Riese I guess.
Also did you know in terms of plastic models Thrudgelmir is cheaper than the Daizengar?
Thrudgelir is 45 USD while Daizengar is about 289 USD
Report Spam   Logged

Dusk
A new hero, a new legend

can you say 'DORYA'?

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 12:54:40 am »

Are there any translated ones?
Report Spam   Logged

Kamen Rider DiEnd
Phantom Thief
God Emperor
Destroyer of worlds

Treasure Sniper

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 01:04:34 am »

Are there any translated ones?
OG1/OG2 for GBA have official translations

Alpha and Alpha Gaiden for PS1 have patches
Report Spam   Logged
Altes Eisen
God Emperor
Destroyer of worlds

Time To Test Your Luck! (Now with EXTRA flavor!)

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 04:19:21 am »

And yet another S**TTY SRW was announced for DS  Embarrassed

Provvisory name is SRW -Gakuen- and it will work like any other LAME card game: Pick your mechs/cards(max 6 and form a team(+ some equip/option cards) then it's BATTLE time against another team!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
No seriously, this is UBER crap...AND it doesn't help that it really FEEL like a poor version of Yu-Gi-Oh

P.S:Of course battle are animated...but it works like this from the ancient times Yu-Gi-Oh on the PSX Tongue

And we also got more scans of SRW:NEO! yahooo!!! (LAME :-])

1st: the map will be FULL 3D(think it like phantom brave...)
My opinion:-passable;beccause PB was a great game-

2nd:battles will be like Fire Emblem -miniatures on the map do hit-dodge/be hit-hit cycle for ALL attacks except Signature ones(Ex:Getter Neo-1 tomo-hawk will be MAP while getter beam will have cutscenes,but still will be like cutscenes in SRW@3 when doing MAPs..)
My opinion: Total BS;i play SRW cause i want to see the animation of my favourite mechs and be Dynamic Kill as well!

3rd: As you imagined already reading point 2 there'll probably be 0 Dynamic Kill.
My opinion: BS...again

4th: 0 REAL robots...i mean it(no gundam,Brain,Gainer...nothing at all) it just features Gundam-G BUT 90% of peoples agree that he should be considered a SUPER NOT a REAL.
My opinion: You can imagine what i think of this...

5th: Few new interesting series; Braiger,Great and Go-Shogun are welcome...BUT Mazinger Z...AGAIN!? (That reccomended BASTARD of Koji is getting TOO much screen time...and he's not even using Mazinkaiser!). neo Getter MAY be interesting...but all the others...they just plain suck. Examples:
================================================================================
Iron Leaguer == WTF Robo-baseball player!? -nothing else to add-
Ryu Knight == You kidding me those things were already BAD in the comic (i own it) and now you give them a place in SRW!?...So unfair.
================================================================================
My opinion: PHAIL.

6th:A lot of the new unit are drived by 7-8(maybe 10) year old kids.
My opinion:This gives me the "coup de grace"; what happened to the cool male pilots/and beatifull(possibly busty) female ones!? What's with this bunch of kids!?(I could only like daiya; but he's a hot blooded flame possesed(literaly) kid and the cast around here contains the people(and boobs) needed to keep me happy).
I mean it's just pathetic...they should'nt give mecha driver license too people that isn't at least 14 old(Yoko;and she's busty!+1),also exception made IF the so called -kid- can take fire and punch the examiner trought 2/4 walls(Again;Daiya+1/+10) and more important all these kids don't help the blood shed! (Exception AGAIN for Daiya(Daikyu Maryu Gaiking) and Yoko(Gurrenn Lagan)...so much tasty boobs,drama and bloodshed in those series!)
So yeah; summing it up = PHAIL(*100),add worthy series already...no matter that the robot is great if the pilot charisma is near to 0.

Last: With all these kids around the probability of a EPIC-mostly serious and blood filled- story is near the bottom of the well. *sigh* i don't care if there's a little comedy in my SRW (as J with the Nadesico crew show moment, or as Z:when Gunleon misses with his wench throw Grin -sure;normally after that Gunleon emrages and go rip the SH*T out of the opponent(awakened form)-

Summing it up this game is probably going to be EPIC PHAIL at it's purer form.
And again shows how much Wii people are for 70/80% little kids or old mans...(i don't accept ANY replies on this...1st the brink system and now these...BAD nintendo;BAD  Huh)

Last thing to say: Banpresto;instead of trying to MILK money out of players using these SHITTY games(and disgracing the great SRW franchise) do something DECENT(Like SRW OG3,Or keep up working on the sequel of Z on PS2)...oh yeah and bring'em here as well;kk?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum