Journey Through Infinity
March 28, 2024, 07:02:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Vacation time+HOT temperature;need to chill out soooo..-Horror RP:Silent Line-

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation time+HOT temperature;need to chill out soooo..-Horror RP:Silent Line-  (Read 811 times)
Altes Eisen
God Emperor
Destroyer of worlds

Time To Test Your Luck! (Now with EXTRA flavor!)

« on: July 26, 2009, 03:49:33 am »

IF you have idea about monster,weapon,plot and so on suggest'em here; best ones'll be used (i swear Tongue)
So go all out,but just keep in mind these formats.

FOR MONSTERS
)Name:
Description:
HP:
Attacks:
Where can you encounter it?:

Example:

|
---3)Name:Feral
Description:Ferals are dog-type creatures that they appear as skinless, heavily muscled canines with fresh blood dripping from their bodies. Another strange feature of their heads is the fact that they have no ears or eyes
HP:20
Attacks:Bite & Claws(melee/-15 dmg-).
Where can you encounter it?: Forest Of Deep Slumber,Streets.(After the 2nd Boss Fight)

FOR WEAPONS
Name:(D'oh)
Type: (Melee,Ranged or special)
Damage: I'll decide it depending on the thing.

FOR OBJECTS
Name:(D'oh)
Special:(Wat does it do?)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

AlterDevil76
A new hero, a new legend

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:09 am »

Name: Doppelganger
Description: Doppelgangers, like legends say, takes the form of a person or an animal aside from the fact that every form it takes has blood-red eyes glowing distinguishing a Doppelganger from a real one. Doppelgangers are strong despite their appearance and can brutally kill a person with a single hand or claw which ever is good. Doppelgangers are also capable of wielding weapons if they happend to find or loot it from a dead body. Its true appearance is yet a mystery.
HP: 50
Attacks: Anything(Random/Fixed-Damage)
Where can you encounter it?: Anywhere(More Prominent on Forest of Lost and Graveyard)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:43:05 am by AlterDevil76 » Report Spam   Logged

AlterDevil76
A new hero, a new legend

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:21:04 am »

Name: Blood Leech
Description: Blood Leech appears a large black leech, being the 80x times larger than a normal swamp leech. It has no eyes nor ears but it only has a large gapping mouth that can eat a cow whole in one swallow. It is able to sniff out blood and only blood and will come towards the source as quick as possible although it may be slow it will chase the source tirelessly until it gets the taste of the blood. It normally comes in groups and comes in late after a Feral attack, normally attempting to eat the Feral whole.
HP: 20
Attacks: Swallow (Melee/10 damage)
Where can you encounter it?: Anywhere (prominent in Abyss Lake and Sewers)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 07:27:32 am by AlterDevil76 » Report Spam   Logged

Altes Eisen
God Emperor
Destroyer of worlds

Time To Test Your Luck! (Now with EXTRA flavor!)

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:38:15 am »

Those seems like interesting ideas Wink ; as for images for both creatures i'd use these

(Standard D&D Doppelganger)

and these:

(Splitworm from a SH game i think... ^^)

Report Spam   Logged

Nu-San
Neco Arc
King of Knights
Always at a climax

I am the Sword of Neco

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:14:48 am »

Name: Irisu Kyouko
Description: A mysterious and frightening young girl whom appears mysteriously, holding a bloody bat and blank expression. Her purpose remains unknown and she is completely silent. While she may seem friendly, there is nothing to prove this. But most of the time she seems Docile and will help you. Certain conditions will cause her to backstab you
See how cute and friendly she is?
See how NOT cute and friendly she is?
HP: 50
Attacks:
Bloody Bat-Hits you with a bloody bat(10 Dmg)
There's Somthing behind you Bloody Bat-Hits you with a bloody bat when you least expect it(20 Dmg)
Hokuto-Instant KO(OHKO) Only after 10 hits with the bloody bat
Where can you encounter it?: She can go just about anywhere a human can go.

Killing Irisu will give you access to her bloody bat

Name:Bloody Bat of Rabbit
Type: Melee
Damage: I'll decide it depending on the thing.

And she'll drop this

Name: Irisu Plush
Special: Sits there and stares at you. Under certain conditions it will wear Irisu's scary look. It has a small plastic bloody bat attatched to it's arm but I don't think it can hit you with it... can it?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum