Journey Through Infinity
April 19, 2024, 06:29:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Matchmaking Thread and How To Play Online

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchmaking Thread and How To Play Online  (Read 536 times)
Xenomic
The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
God Emperor
A new hero, a new legend

Just getting through life....one day at a time...

« on: June 25, 2009, 06:11:32 pm »

This thread is to help those of you playing SWR, IaMP, or POFV to help find players to play.

For any of these games, you can try Mizuumi, either by downloading mIRC, HydraIRC, or any clients of the kind, and by typing /server irc.mizuumi.net at the bottom of the chat window, then either joining #SWR (for Scarlet Weather Rhapsody), #IaMP (for Immaterial and Missing Power), or #PoFV (for Phantasmagoria of Flower View). You can also play through Hamachi with PoFV and SWR (not sure on IaMP. Someone clear this up for me).

For SWR:

There are a couple ways of playing online. Before we begin, here's how things work:

1) In SWR, both players must go to Vs Network. The first option is the Hosting option, while the 2nd option is the Join option.

2) One player must choose the first option, and the 2nd player must input the IP of the host in the 2nd option (leaving :10800 alone). The host must give their IP to the other player (if they cannot play through port-forwarding, then Hamachi is an alternative. In this case, the host should give their Hamachi IP to the other player).

For IaMP:

I cannot say too much on this, as I do not know very much on IaMP netplay. It does, however, require CowCaster to play, which can be gotten on the IaMP wiki site.

For PoFV:

Again, can't say much on this, but it requires Adonis to play online.

I will update this with more info as I get to them.  For those who has info that is not in this thread, feel free to leave me a PM or post a topic notifying me of the missing info.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum