Journey Through Infinity
November 21, 2017, 02:01:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free
 
   Home   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 11 
 on: January 17, 2010, 04:03:42 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Kamen Rider DiEnd

[30/100]
Weapon:  cleaver, normal spear
Inventory: Skull Key, rope,bar, g. serum (1), bandage, locket, shotgun[2/8]

"Let's get the heck out of here...."
Berry said, looking for another hole other than the one they fell in

 12 
 on: January 17, 2010, 04:00:36 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Altes Eisen
Berry & Gisela:The creature staggers a bit; before slapping Gisela again((10 dmg))...
after that it drops dead to the ground, as the bubbles on the ceiling slowly stop their shaking.


Medea:As you inspect the half eated body; a worm-like creature emerges from it's guts...
biting you((10 dmg)); and escaping into the wall.



 13 
 on: January 14, 2010, 06:27:48 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Iris

[100/100]
Weapon: Combat Knife, Pistol [12/12]
Inventory: Grenade x1

    A little curious, Medea walks up to the corpse to investigate.

 14 
 on: January 14, 2010, 06:25:53 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Copy-Delk

[22/100]
Weapon: Shovel, Scythe
Inventory: Empty Can, Notes

Gisela staggers back but then slices upwards making a crecent

 15 
 on: January 14, 2010, 06:09:51 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Kamen Rider DiEnd

[30/100]
Weapon:  cleaver, normal spear
Inventory: Skull Key, rope,bar, g. serum (1), bandage, locket, shotgun[2/8]

Berry suddenly stabs its mouth

"Shut up."
She said, looking annoyed

 16 
 on: January 14, 2010, 06:07:05 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Altes Eisen
Berry & Gisela: As it's slashed by Gisela; the creature answer by giving her a slap with it's hand((10 dmg))...
while doing tis it also shakes and emits a loud sound; making the oter bubbles on the ceiling shake as well.


Medea: Once inside the office you find a half eated corpse(the doctor?)...
while the wole room is a mess; with broken furnitures and sheets everywhere on the ground.

 17 
 on: January 14, 2010, 06:01:03 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Iris

[100/100]
Weapon: Combat Knife, Pistol [12/12]
Inventory: Grenade x1

    Medea reaches into her left sleeve and pulls out the knife. She then cautiously enters the office.

 18 
 on: January 14, 2010, 05:58:47 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Copy-Delk

[32/100]
Weapon: Shovel, Scythe
Inventory: Empty Can, Notes

"Don't know..." She says as she hastily runs at it and swings her scythe downward

 19 
 on: January 14, 2010, 05:36:49 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Kamen Rider DiEnd

[30/100]
Weapon:  cleaver, normal spear
Inventory: Skull Key, rope,bar, g. serum (1), bandage, locket, shotgun[2/8]

"...what the hell is that thing Gisela?!"
Berry asked, pointing her spear at the thing

 20 
 on: January 14, 2010, 05:33:45 am 
Started by Altes Eisen - Last post by Altes Eisen
Gisela:As you hit the bubble; it falls to the ground bursting open releasing a grotesque;fetus looking creature...



Berry:You slide down a fleshy tunnel; and arrive in another fleshy room...where you find Gisela.
((just in time to witness her doing someting stupid))

Medea: You reach Orwen office; but you're greeteed by a teared apart door; and a puddle of blood...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines